GINGIN; Thu 19 Sep 19
ESPERANCE; Mon 23 Sep 19
(FULL - Additional date added due to popular demand)
ESPERANCE; Wed 16 Oct 19
PINGELLY; Mon 14 Oct 19
ALBANY; Wed 16 Oct 19
KOJONUP, Fri 18 Oct 19
Workshop scheduling is currently taking place. If you would like us to run a workshop in your community please put an Expression of Interest in via https://pingwa.org.au/request-a-workshop/
To keep up to date with the latest PinG WA workshop events please subscribe to our 'In the Loop' eNews.
PinG WA currently offers six workshops to regional communities. Please click on the workshop to find out more.
$325 (plus GST) for the first person from a farm business
$175* (plus GST) per person for additional members of the same business
- *No discount for non-farm businesses
- Includes workshop manual & catering
- Minimums vary from 8-12 participants
- Maximum 20-25 participants.
- A NEW interactive workshop designed to get you started on improving farm safety and building a system. This workshop will assist you to establish your safety […]
- An exciting new program to develop skills and acquire tools to improve personal productivity, manage people, and engage team members. People are the foundation of any […]
- A workshop to assist in transitioning your business to a paperless farm office administration system. This workshop will provide participants with the key knowledge and tips […]
- A NEW interactive workshop designed to give members of the farm business a solid understanding of the fundamentals of farm financial management. This workshop will provide […]
- This workshop focuses on team productivity, time management and being able to recognise your management style and how it impacts others. Topics covered: Getting more value […]
- This workshop is about Industrial Relations specific to farm businesses and addresses the State and Federal award systems which are applicable to farm businesses. Topics covered: […]
- Learn skills to be a better boss, from identifying your labour needs to managing performance once employees are in place. Topics covered: Identify your labour requirements […]