- 27 June YUNA- SOLD OUT
- 28 June MINGENEW
- 23 August DANDARAGAN
- 6 August KOORDA
- 30 July NARROGIN
- 21 August PERTH
To keep up to date with the latest PinG WA workshop events please subscribe to our 'In the Loop' eNews.
PinG WA currently offers six workshops to regional communities. Please click on the workshop to find out more.
$275 (inc GST) for the first person from a farm business.
$165** (inc GST) per person for additional members of the same business
- *Thanks to support from GRDC BBB: Team Productivity & Time Management is available at the subsidised fee of $165 and $110** respectively.
- **No discount for non-farm businesses
- Includes workshop manual & catering
- Minimum 8 farm businesses.
- Maximum 20-25 participants.
- A workshop to assist in transitioning your business to a paperless farm office administration system. This workshop will provide participants with the key knowledge and tips […]
- A NEW interactive workshop designed to give members of the farm business a solid understanding of the fundamentals of farm financial management. This workshop will provide […]
- This workshop focuses on team productivity, time management and being able to recognise your management style and how it impacts others. Topics covered: Getting more value […]
- More organisation. Less office time. Learn practical ways to set up and manage your farm office. Topics covered: Reduce office time by being organised Office design […]
- This workshop is about Industrial Relations specific to farm businesses and addresses the State and Federal award systems which are applicable to broadacre farm businesses. Topics […]
- Learn skills to be a better boss, from identifying your labour needs to managing performance once employees are in place. Topics covered: Identify your labour requirements […]