22 March - Dalwallinu
9 April - Dumbleyung
10 April - Ongerup
WA Paperless Farm Office - Registrations opening soon
9 April - Mingenew
10 April - Mullewa
11 April - Binnu
PinG WA currently offers six workshops to regional communities. Please click on the workshop to find out more.
$275 (inc GST) for the first person from a farm business.
$165** (inc GST) per person for additional members of the same business
- *Thanks to support from GRDC BBB: Team Productivity & Time Management is available at the subsidised fee of $165 and $110** respectively.
- **No discount for non-farm busnisesses
- Includes workshop manual & catering
- Minimum 8 farm businesses.
- Maximum 20-25 participants.
- Do you want to test out our new ‘Paperless Farm Office’ workshop? We have five free registrations* available for the pilot workshop taking place in Perth […]
- A workshop to assist in transitioning your business to a paperless farm office administration system. This workshop will provide participants with the key knowledge and tips […]
- A NEW interactive workshop designed to give members of the farm business a solid understanding of the fundamentals of farm financial management. This workshop will provide […]
- This workshop focuses on team productivity, time management and being able to recognise your management style and how it impacts others. Topics covered: Getting more value […]
- More organisation. Less office time. Learn practical ways to set up and manage your farm office. Topics covered: Reduce office time by being organised Office design […]
- This workshop is about Industrial Relations specific to farm businesses and addresses the State and Federal award systems which are applicable to broadacre farm businesses. Topics […]
- Learn skills to be a better boss, from identifying your labour needs to managing performance once employees are in place. Topics covered: Identify your labour requirements […]