BEACON; Tue 26 Feb 19
MERREDIN; Wed 27 Feb 19
MERREDIN; Thu 28 Feb 19
PORONGURUP; Tue 5 Mar 19
Scheduling for 2019 is currently taking place. If you would like us to run a workshop in your community please put an Expression of Interest in via https://pingwa.org.au/request-a-workshop/
To keep up to date with the latest PinG WA workshop events please subscribe to our 'In the Loop' eNews.
PinG WA currently offers six workshops to regional communities. Please click on the workshop to find out more.
$325 (plus GST) for the first person from a farm business
$175* (plus GST) per person for additional members of the same business
- *No discount for non-farm businesses
- Includes workshop manual & catering
- Minimums vary from 8-12 participants
- Maximum 20-25 participants.
- A workshop to assist in transitioning your business to a paperless farm office administration system. This workshop will provide participants with the key knowledge and tips […]
- A NEW interactive workshop designed to give members of the farm business a solid understanding of the fundamentals of farm financial management. This workshop will provide […]
- This workshop focuses on team productivity, time management and being able to recognise your management style and how it impacts others. Topics covered: Getting more value […]
- More organisation. Less office time. Learn practical ways to set up and manage your farm office. Topics covered: Reduce office time by being organised Office design […]
- This workshop is about Industrial Relations specific to farm businesses and addresses the State and Federal award systems which are applicable to broadacre farm businesses. Topics […]
- Learn skills to be a better boss, from identifying your labour needs to managing performance once employees are in place. Topics covered: Identify your labour requirements […]