If you’d like a workshop* in your town you can complete the workshop request form below. We ask you to read the below information before you complete the form.
*Workshop Requests submitted after 7 November 2017 will be put on a waiting list for 2018.
Information about hosting a PinG WA workshop
PinG WA organises the facilitator, workshop materials, undertakes all registrations and payment (online via our website), provides a pdf marketing flyer and online marketing support via social media and our ‘In the Loop’ eNews. But it really helps the workshop run smoother if we have a local contact/host on ground to coordinate a few things (this can be an individual, CRC, grower group or other community group). We ask for assistance with:
Booking and liaising with a suitable a local venue
The venue needs to accommodate the following requirements:
- Can seat up to 20-25 people, workshop style
- Has a data projector, screen (or smart TV) and whiteboard
- Is available from 8am – 4pm on the day of the workshop
- Has wifi connection (Paperless Office workshop only)
Organising and liaising with a local caterer:
A local caterer/ community group to provide the following for the workshop (we will update on numbers and dietary requests as we get closer to the date):
- Tea and coffee on arrival (sometimes venues provide this as part of their hire), morning tea (10.30am) and lunch (12.30pm)
- If caterer is not able to provide clean-up of dishes then please ask them to provide disposable plates, cutlery (if required), cups and napkins and include this cost in their quote.
Spreading the word
You know your community best and have established networks so we ask that the local host:
- distribute the marketing flyer to your community / colleagues/ networks, etc.
- About 4-5 weeks out places the flyer in any local newsletters (b+w only).
- Share and re-tweet PinG WA’s social media posts about the workshop.
All marketing, venue, catering and equipment hire costs are covered by PinG WA. When we book your workshop date we give an approximate budget for each. As the local host we ask that you provide suppliers with our name and contact details for invoicing.
WA Workshop Request Form
Fill in the details below to request a workshop in your local area.