Registrations are closing soon for our newest ‘Being a Better Boss’ workshop which is coming to Kulin on Tues 17 Oct. The workshop focuses on team productivity, time management and being able to recognise your management style and how it impacts others.
- Getting more value out of your time and your team members (prioritisation, delegation and task management)
- Self leadership and achieving results
- Bringing out the best in others
- Communication and interaction skills
- Managing conflict and difficult people
- Enhancing the relationship between employers, employees, family and business partners
Who should attend: All members of the business who want to improve the way they work with their staff and farming partners.
What other farmer have said about this workshop: “Specific- addresses key aspects of management and productivity. I feel as though we can achieve this to make our business perform better…… Extremely worthwhile to evaluate real-life situations from both a practical and theoretical perspective…. Make time to attend this workshop….. A day to help you open your eyes to different factors in management and unlock tools in helping you manage a work force…”
Registration & payment close soon so please don’t delay