Thank you for registering for the Being a Better Boss: Team Productivity & Time Management Workshop.
As part of the ‘Being a Better Boss: Time Management & Team Productivity’ program will complete a very basic personality profiling questionnaire. However you have the option, prior to the workshop, to complete a more in-depth online self-assessment tool called DISC profiling.
On completion of the online survey you will be emailed a ‘Discovery Report’ which is designed to bring about greater awareness of self and others around you. As a part of the development program, the tool can improve communication, team leadership and performance and to help you and your farm business prosper. As a PinG WA workshop participant you are able to access this DISC tool at the discounted rate of $35, the retail price is usually $55.
Feedback from participants in our previous workshops was that they found the pre-workshop DISC assessment highly beneficial.
If you would like to complete an online disc assessment simply follow these steps:
- Complete the short online form below and credit card payment of $35 per access code (one code per person). EFT option also available.
- You will be emailed a unique DISC Access Code(s) within 2 business days.
- Go to Oasis Discovery Reports and paste the Access Code into the box provided then click the Start
- Follow the prompts and complete the survey
- Your complied report will be emailed to you immediately (please print out or store it on your personal device for reference during the workshop).