If you are keen for a PinG WA workshop to take place in your community in 2018 then it is time to complete our online workshop request form. The form can be completed by grower groups, CRC’s, WIFE groups, other community groups and even individuals.
With our full ‘Being a Better Boss’ series now available and two new workshops due for release, we have been bowled over by demand with over 20 communities already submitting their online request forms.
A few bits of important info:
- Submit your request NO LATER THAN 7 November 2017.
- Due to the high level of demand preference will be given to requests received first and the group/ individuals willingness to assist with local coordination. So the sooner you get your request in the better.
- Please read the information that precedes the form carefully.
- To avoid double ups we ask that you do not submit a form if your community group has already done so and is named in the ‘requests received’ list below.
Requests received to date
Thanks to the following groups and individuals who have already submitted a workshop request form:
- Quain & McFarlane (Dalwallinu)
- Compass Agriculture
- Dalwallinu CRC
- Pallinup Partners via North Stirlings Pallinup Natural Resources (Borden)
- Cosgrove Farming (Mingenew)
- Jesse Martin & Co (Williams)
- RE & WK Jones (Dowerin)
- York Community Resource Centre Inc
- Dryandra W.I.F.E Inc
- AJ & JA BARNES (Wubin/ Dalwallinu)
- Bruce Rock Community Resource Centre
- Toodyay Community Resource Centre
- Quairading Community Resource Centre
- Rathnally (Wongan Hills)
- Ongerup CRC
- Dumbleyung Community Resource Centre
- W & C WALTER PTY LTD (Esperance/ Cascade)
- Wickepin CRC
- Tambellup Community Resource Centre
- Hyden Community Resource Centre INC
- Cunderdin CRC
- Koorda Community Resource Centre
- Facey Group Inc.
- Maroondah Farms (Wickepin)
- RF & MR Bilney (Kojonup)
- Northern Agri Group
- John Foss and Co (Bruce Rock)
- Jerramungup Community Resource Centre
- Jeff Pyle & Co (Wellstead)